WhatsApp Messenger is a proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging subscription service for smartphones and selected feature phones that uses the internet for communication.
How to use WhatApp?
1. Download whatsapp messaging for your device.
Download for iPhone
Download for Android
Download for BlackBerry
Download for Nokia Symbian
Download for Nokia S40
Download for Windows Phone2. Launch WhatApp messenger from your device. Follow instruction the onscreen prompts to create a WhatsApp account that will be linked to your phone number.
3. WhatsApp ask to access your contacts and send you push notifications click Allow.
4. Enter your phone number, verification code will send to your number, and your friend will find you using your phone number.
5. Enter your name
6. Tap on Favorites button you will find your friend who has whatapp account.
7. For send photos, videos, contacts and location you can tapping the up arrow to the left of the message field.
To delete WhatApp account : tap on setting->account->Delete My Account