Today i tried to update my iOS to version 8.0.2, but i have some problem on my iTunes display error message "This device isn't eligible for the requested build" that mean your iTune cannot communicate with apple update server.
Mostly, the error messages appear when iTunes could not communicate with the server :
- Error 17
- Error 1639
- Errors 3000-3020
- Error 3194
- Errors 3100-3999
- This device isn't eligible for the requested build
1. Open terminal type sudo nano /etc/hosts
2. Enter your password.
3. Looking for the following word 18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com
4. Put the symbol # front of the word, now looks like this #22.214.171.124 gs.apple.com
6. Press Enter on keyboard when asked file name.
7. Press Control + X to exit editor.
8. Try to update your iPhone or iPad if you having same errors message please restart your computer.
|Error message was fixed|