1. Start the Play Store app on your own phone or tablet
2. Slide out the menus from the left hand side
3. Open "Settings"
4. Under "General," tap on "Clear search history"
Which is literally all there will be into it! Clearing out your own list of apps will be a little more included as there isn't the way right now in order to out all your purchased/previously downloaded apps in one go. But it's simple to obtain rid of things a person don't need anymore:
1. In the Play Store app slide out the menus from the remaining and tap "My apps"
2. Next to apps that are not currently installed on your own device you will see a cross in the very best right part of the box.
3. Touch the cross and typically the app goes away.
Clearing out your apps may take some time if you have downloaded quite a bit, but again Google helps it be pretty straight forward to eliminate everything you don't want.