What is Line?
Line is a Japanese proprietary application for instant messaging on smartphones and personal computers. Line users exchange text messages, graphics, video and audio media, make free VoIP calls, and hold free audio or video conferences. Line, launched in Japan in 2011, reached 100 million users within eighteen months and 200 million users only six months later. Line became Japan's largest social network in 2013; on 25 November 2013, it announced that it had 300 million registrants worldwide, of which 50 million users are within Japan.
Reason why use Line
- Optional address book syncing
- Real-time confirmation when messages are sent and received
- Share photos, videos and music with other users
- Send current or any specific location
- Send emoji, stickers and emoticons to friends
- Create and join groups where you can chat and share media
- Bulletin boards (up to 100 people at once) for groups
- Add friends through the use of QR code
- Add friends by shaking their phones simultaneously
- Direct pop-out message box for reading and replying
- Timeline and home page features on iOS and Android
- Additional access via multiple personal computers (Windows or Mac OS)
- Personalized themes
How to download Line?
1. On mac you can download directly from Apps Store Mac, search on apps store then download
2. Or you can follow this link then select select your devices
3. Login using your email and password your have registered.